Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the wife a 10th Anniversary Rubicon power dome hood and she insists that I must also replace the Backcountry hood graphics. Anyone know where I can find it online, and if I can just get the hood section? Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
271 Posts
Bought the wife a 10th Anniversary Rubicon power dome hood and she insists that I must also replace the Backcountry hood graphics. Anyone know where I can find it online, and if I can just get the hood section? Thanks!

Hey JABCAT! You can order them directly through any dealer. They come with the same color as your jeep around the sticker so you can line them up perfectly when placing them. I just bought one for my fender and it was $82 Canadian. They're not cheap! Mine was for the winter edition but same idea.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
That's a great woman you got there. I got the same request to keep the stickers which have grown on me. Keeps the black BC unique and special looking. A vender on the forum: moparonlineparts can set you up with the decals or local dealer could order them for you. Doubt you can only buy half the front decal. And nice black BC.....they are a rarity.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's a great woman you got there. I got the same request to keep the stickers which have grown on me. Keeps the black BC unique and special looking. A vender on the forum: moparonlineparts can set you up with the decals or local dealer could order them for you. Doubt you can only buy half the front decal. And nice black BC.....they are a rarity.
Agree on both accounts - great woman, and I actually like the decals as well. Ours is actually Granite Crystal Metallic, however. :) Will check with moparonlineparts, though I didn't see it on their website. Was hoping online would be cheaper than going through the dealership.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
We fought tooth and nail via JustForJeep.com just to try and get a set of the freedom edition decals.. but after selecting all the correct decals.. we would have been looking at $400.00+ I was forced to locate and alternative.. Our own shop. They have a large blue print printer which we'll use for templates, then spray paint the freedom edition designs on our jeep ourselves. Clearly this decal market is over rated, over priced and one would risk fading IF the don't have this done right.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Checked moparonlineparts.com & they charge $22 shipping for a decal. Seems a bit absurd. Any other sites online I may be able to locate this graphic?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts