Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I plan on getting my first Wrangler and at this rate a Willys 2DR relatively soon. I live in central jersey and the closest Jeep dealers is Buhler on 35 and Freehold jeep. I read a review on here regarding Freehold jeep is your typical car salesman drama (which I want to avoid). Any leads on Buhler or even Seaview(I see quite a bit of their Jeeps on the road)? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Seaview is one of the more popular Jeep dealers in the area although I have never purchased anything there, I did buy a Durango at Buhler and they were fine to deal with, I also bought Mr Buhlers Boston Whaler from him, nice guy.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just ordered a 2016 and I didn't have any luck dealing with the local dealers in central Jersey. Sea view is the worst. I ordered from a dealer in Pennsylvania where I got a decent deal.

·
Registered
163 Posts
If you want to go a little further west, try Baker north of Princeton. This is where I ordered mine. I had the CR car pricing with me, told them what options I wanted, they made an offer of which I made a counter offer that they accepted. Even the salesmen was surprised the manager accepted. After pricing was settled, they were very good to deal with after the sale.

I previously attempted to do the same with Rt 18 in East Brunswick. We agreed upon a price but they had several things they had to add after we agreed on a price so I walked out.

Route 1 in Lawrenceville was the only other place I tried, their pricing offer was so high and unwilling to negotiate.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I actually had an ok experience with Freehold Jeep.
The guy that I was working with is no longer there though.
Their pricing on the Jeep was good so there really wasn't any haggling but when when they told me how much I was going to get for my trade in, I walked up and left. If your not going to trade in a car, it might be worth looking into if you're not that far.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I bought a used tj and my friend got a new patriot from Route 1 in lawrence. We definitely worked good deals on them, but i hear mixed about their sales. A couple friends brought theirs into service for warranty work there, and im hearing mixed reviews about their service dept (most recent being it sucked). I'd check out Lucas down in Lumberton for sure though, never been but heard good things.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi!

I plan on getting my first Wrangler and at this rate a Willys 2DR relatively soon. I live in central jersey and the closest Jeep dealers is Buhler on 35 and Freehold jeep. I read a review on here regarding Freehold jeep is your typical car salesman drama (which I want to avoid). Any leads on Buhler or even Seaview(I see quite a bit of their Jeeps on the road)? Thanks in advance!
i have bought numerous vehicles from buhler and just my new 2016 wills unlimited very good to deal with i usually use Bob Perlin great guy no pressure sales man just tell him what you want if he doesnt have it he will find it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Is buhler mod friend for warranty if you do your own mods? Bought 2 rams there but looking to get a wrangler end of year?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had a great experience at World Jeep in Shrewsbury. I picked up a 2015 GC from them in May of this year and a 2016 JKUR a few weeks back. Ask for Mike Fein, they were no BS and in and out deal.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Seaview is where i got my jeep!! The guys there are great! very friendly and helpful!! Well worth it!!

Hi!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts