Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my JK yesterday and I can't wait to make my first modifications. I'm just getting started. What are some good websites to order stuff from? I don't need the best quality stuff, but I'm looking for value - good stuff at a good price?

Initial things I'm looking for are
- taillight guards
- rubber mats
- cargo mats
- LED light upgrades
- drop hitch
- cleaning/care products
- etc.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Quadratec and 4WheelParts are good places to start for ideas/options/etc...they may or may not have the best price, but if nothing else they are good for window shopping and narrowing down what you want to pick up.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Northridge 4x4 is a great place, too. I bought stuff from them awhile ago and as long as it was in stock, shipping was FAST.

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
4wd.com has a great selection. they may be affiliated with 4wp and smittybilt but they carry much more than the cookie cutter JK stuff. I can get anything from bolt on parts to individual Dana 60 internal components.

always check with forum vendors, I got my $1500 lift for $1100 shipped from RWS on the forum. I would much rather give money to small businesses, they always have better prices anyways.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have had great success with Quadrate and extreme terrain. I believe extreme terrain is in Pa, and I am in SC so I fall under their 2 day shipping, so that works great:)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Northridge 4x4 is a great place, too. I bought stuff from them awhile ago and as long as it was in stock, shipping was FAST.
X2!! I love Northridge 4x4! I ordered some skid plates and they were at my door in a week! Shipped the same day I ordered too! :worthy:

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Several of the forum vendors will give discounts or free shipping to members. Send them a PM or call them before you buy. They may give you the discount and take your order over the phone, or they may give you a coupon code to use at checkout online.

With jeep stuff it's DEFINITELY worth it to shop around. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
15,487 Posts
I tend to use 4wheelparts.com and extremeterrain.com for my Jeep shopping.

But as mentioned above, check out the forum sponsors for discount opportunities.

Also, stuff is ok, but parts are where it's at! You should be thinkin' shocks, springs and lifts... :bop:

·
Registered
545 Posts
And don't forget Amazon. No Jeep expertise available but if you know exactly what you want it's a good price check.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I've had great luck with Jason at Krawl-off road. Excelent customer service.
I've also had good luck with Quadratec. Very fast shipping!

·
Registered
991 Posts
And don't forget Amazon. No Jeep expertise available but if you know exactly what you want it's a good price check.
Yeah, I prefer to utilize our sponsors, but sometimes the deals on Amazon cant be beat.

I have ordered several low cost things (Rugged Ridge) through Amazon and I wouldn't doubt if they came directly from RR.

Now for a bumper or hood, or most things over $100 I would fight for a price match from one of the forum sponsors. I will be doing just that very soon for a replacement hood :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Quadratec... Free shipping over $75. Ordered on Tuesday, received my shipment on Saturday. I like my Mopar slush mats, I got them from my dealership. I've also heard people like the quadratic mats too.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Yeah, I prefer to utilize our sponsors, but sometimes the deals on Amazon cant be beat.

I have ordered several low cost things (Rugged Ridge) through Amazon and I wouldn't doubt if they came directly from RR.

Now for a bumper or hood, or most things over $100 I would fight for a price match from one of the forum sponsors. I will be doing just that very soon for a replacement hood :)
We couldn't beat the deal for our Rampage full width recovery bumpers from amazon with free shipping on Prime. No one could give us free shipping on a 100+ pound package.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I second (or third) Amazon & 4WD.com.....I've gotten most of my dress up items from Amazon & my Besttop Trektop NX from 4WD.

·
Super Moderator
53,781 Posts
I find it best to google the product and price around. All your venders are going to be pretty close in price. Sometimes the big guys like Amazon, Q-tec might do better on pricing. I've bought through. Northridge, Jason @ Krawl, Dan @ Rock raider, Marcus @ River city off road. Xtreme terrain, Q-tec, Morris, Amazon. Direct front TF and Synergy/Poly, MC. The list goes on :D

·
Registered
268 Posts
You can never go wrong, at least I haven't, with Morris4x4center.com. Great prices and the fastest shipping I've ever gotten. I also like northridge4x4.com too.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I usually shop around and Google to find the best price. I do however like working with the forum venders and helpful people so ultimately I have bought all my larger items from Jason over at krawl-offroad. Most of the venders are willing to either price match or beat so I find the cheapest price I can online then email a few venders and say can you beat this?

·
Registered
449 Posts
All my major suspension parts from 4 wheel parts. All my small mods from Amazon.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts