Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy my 16 year old a used Jeep XJ as a first car that we can work on together (tired of him commandeering my TJ) Any suggestions on where to find one here in Colorado? I have been checking Craigslist but wanted to ask the experts here if there are any hidden gem websites of where to look I know all of my Jeeps I kind of stumbled upon. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

·
Super Moderator
12,685 Posts
There's deals to be had but you need to be quick and have cash. I looked for a few months before I found my old heap. When you find one that fits your needs and budget, go look at it. Even if it isn't the perfect Jeep for your situation, you'll get an idea of what's available and what a fair price is.Take your son along so he'll get an idea of value.
You'll probably kiss a bunch of frogs before you find your prince(ss).

A good deal on a Wrangler is much harder to find than a good deal on a Cherokee.
You've been checking Craigslist. That's probably the best source.
You can join Colorado Jeep Facebook page too. I see XJs for sale on there from time to time.
Your best bet is to find a Jeep that hasn't been modified (an unmolested Jeep).

Good Luck, L.M.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts