Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get a set of Ace Rock Sliders in a couple of weeks. Northridge apparently has them sent directly from the manufacturer and Quadratec says might receive them in July. Ordering directly from Ace would be sixty some dollars shipping. Any other vendors keep them in stock with free delivery? thanks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ace builds to order. I ordered from them thinking I could get them faster. Website said 7 to 10 day shipping. It took over a month to get them after paying an extra 60$ for shipping. I think they are worth the wait though.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Had mine shipped from Jason @ KrawlOff-Road. He's a vendor on this site and offers some pretty good discounts sometimes. I'd check with him if you haven't already.

His user id is 'KrawlOff-Road.com' here, pretty easy to find and offers a forum discount if the item is applicable(can't remember if the sliders were, but they were a great price when I got them).

·
Registered
44 Posts
have you looked at the barricade rock sliders?

Just curious, I looked at both before purchase and they seem to be about the same thing with the exception of the Barricade inserts are slanted instead of straight

I'm in no way endorsing/bashing either brand, I bought the barricade's and have no problems with them at all.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys for the input. Picked up a pair of Rubicon rails off craigslist to get me by for now. Will wait for christmas specials to get the Ace sliders.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got mine a couple of weeks ago from quadratec. Bad part is it took almost exactly 3 months. They were a great price and I love them but it took forever to get them. Hope you can get quicker.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Just ordered some from Quadratec a week or 2 ago, they said/implied delivery in July. I'm gonna be pissed if they take 3 months...

-Dirk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts