Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Struggling to find a hard top for sale in Australia. Does anyone know where to buy them or have one to sell?

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers,

Tom

·
Registered
14 Posts
Check out Jeep Konnection (VIC), Double Black Offroad (VIC), Murchison Products (QLD), SBR Offroad (WA) otherwise you might be having to look at an overseas supplier like Quadratec.

Good luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys,

That gumtree link is broken so I'm guessing it's sold already :( damnit! and I checked out Murchison but they don't deal in hard tops unfortunately.

I have found them overseas no problem unfortunately it's about $6000 to get it shipped here.

Guess I will just have to keep watching for one to come up on Ebay or Gumtree.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2 Door unfortunately :( I saw that one, bargain price, shame it's for 4 door.

There is a 2 door one up at the moment but it's in victoria and I'm in Qld. It looks like they do come up every now and then so just going to be a matter of keeping an eye out and scouring ebay/gumtree every now and then.

Cheers for keeping a look out though mate!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks NT, The ones in melbourne are a bit expensive, I am really just looking for an OEM one.

That one in north brissy would be perfect, I text the guy but no reply, he posted back in jan so I'm guessing it's already sold. Thanks for finding these, I have joined the forum the 2nd one came from so hopefully a wanted add will do the trick.

Cheers,

Tom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts