Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2013 Commando Wrangler should be in today or tomorrow, and I am gonna USA it up right. Im looking for a large invasion star decal for the hood, USA and serial numbers for the hood sides, and then small invasion stars for the sides, in front of the doors. (Doors will come off so no need to put them on the doors).

Lots of options out there, ebay, dealers, etc. I want to make sure I get quality decals that last a long time. In fact, I might get two sets in case something happens to them down the road.

Can anyone reccomend a good, reputable decal maker that makes high quality product?

Thanks,

D.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Pixeldecal.com

Everyone here swears by this site. (I think its a husband wife team) They can mock up anything and the stuff looks amazing. Give them a call and tell them what you are looking for or mock it up yourself and send it to them. Im pretty sure they can take your sloppy mess of a mock up and make i look amazing. Lol at least im sloppy.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
A lot of people recommend Pixel Decals. They'll do some custom work too if you need.

Military Decals

1 - 6 of 6 Posts