Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,029 Posts
Hey everyone,

I just removed the front and rear silver bumper covers from my 2014 Sahara. I’ve read in a couple of places that you can sell these to people interested in buying. Any thoughts as to the best way to do this? Thanks in advance!
I don’t know if that will be worth the effort to sell, that is not something that is hard to come by or in high demand.
That said, once you have 15 posts you can post it in the classified section here. Another good options would be Craig’s list.

·
Premium Member
16,737 Posts
I sold mine to the dump...

Only cost me showing my garbage bill to the dump to gain access. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2017 JKUS
257 Posts
Try ebay or craigslist, as long as you don’t ask an arm and a leg for them someone will buy them.

I’m looking for some myself but in Crystal Granite. I know I can paint them but for that I’ll just paint mine.

·
Registered
2010 JK
449 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright! Thanks for the responses. I’ll probably try eBay or Craigslist. I’m not looking for big money, just a few bucks to pass on to another Wrangler owner who can you them! If all else fails, they’ll just sit in storage!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don’t know if that will be worth the effort to sell, that is not something that is hard to come by or in high demand.
That said, once you have 15 posts you can post it in the classified section here. Another good options would be Craig’s list.
Thanks GuzziMoto. I'll definitely work on getting to 15 posts. I feel like the classifieds would be helpful for some of the things I'm looking to possibly buy used too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts