Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just purchased my first Wrangler (08 Unlimited X) and looking to slap a couple things on there to 'cool it up' a bit ... like taillight guards, KC lites(or similar brand), etc The guys at the local Jeep dealer recommended Quadratec . Any advice ?

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Any of the vendors that are sponsors here would be a good choice. Look into:
Quadratec
Northridge 4x4
Krawl Offroad
EAD Offroad
4 Wheel Parts
Etc

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Any of the vendors that are sponsors here would be a good choice. Look into:
Quadratec
Northridge 4x4
Krawl Offroad
EAD Offroad
4 Wheel Parts
Etc
x2. I've ordered from all the above besides north ridge (which I will probably) and I would give great reviews to each. 4 wheel parts is a little ehhh, but if you live near one and order through 4wd online they give you free shipping and you just pick it up which is cool. :thumb:

·
Registered
16,932 Posts
Morris offroad... Ebay

·
Registered
21 Posts
Quadratec has free shipping for forum members. You need to IM Joe from Quadratech, (he is a member to this forum) I just ordered from them and it shipped very fast. i understand they will also price match.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Free shipping? how do you get this?
You can PM the rep here on the forum, or you can simply shop through Google...I do this all the time. Haven't paid shipping, even on big-ass stuff like my Rampage bumpers, in years.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Yeah, Google shopping will give you free shipping. If you order before 3:30 ET and it is in stock, it will ship same day. I'm talking about Quadratec :thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts