Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PM'd him last week. Understand it was a holiday but I still haven't heard back from him. Anyone in contact with him? Would like to purchase something.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Last Activity: 06-20-2016 11:36 AM
What's up? He's always replied quickly for me.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
After the multiple threads asking the same question you'd think SOMEONE from Extreme Terrain would reply even if not Ryan.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I "chatted" with someone from Extreme Terrain using the chat feature on their web site and explained to them that several members on this forum where waiting for a reply from Ryan regarding a purchase. He told me that Ryan would respond shortly, but that was more than a week ago and I have not had any response.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopefully everything is ok. If so, not a good way to induce business.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I called Extreme Terrain to see what the deal is. I have pm'd Ryan a few times looking to place an order. I spoke to a "sales representative" and explained that users on this forum are looking to place orders and Ryan has not replied to anyone since 6/20. Ryan has moved to a new position apparently and will no longer be supporting this forum (what I was told). The rep I spoke to said just call and they will offer a 5% discount. I don't know other users here, but I have gotten better pricing from Ryan in the past. I am going to try another vendor here on the forum. It's a shame because XT is so close, I got parts quickly and Ryan always gave the best price...

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Glad to hear Ryan is doing fine... unless the reply is corporate speak for he was
"relocated." (ie fired). Hope not. To bad they don't have someone servicing the forum.
Wish Ryan would have given us a good buy :(

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
Hey Guys - I apologize about the inconvenience and delay. Due to the move along with some severe site issues that we were experiencing here I just got back online here today. I have a few (100+ PM's that I'm going to working through as fast as possible)

Thanks for your patience.

Ryan

·
Registered
374 Posts
Anyone heard anything ? I'm ready to purchased my rear bumper . Sent PM over a week ago but haven't heard anything .

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Anyone heard anything ? I'm ready to purchased my rear bumper . Sent PM over a week ago but haven't heard anything .
Ya, looks like after a brief return visit he's gone again. 7-19-16 was his last visit.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
About to just order my stuff..

Any other vendors offer a good %off for members?
Northridge will give you 10%, but you pay shipping under $70. Quadratec will give you 5%, sometimes more, and free fed ex ground regardless of order amount.
Sorry, Ryan, but no ones home at your end :(

·
Registered
374 Posts
Give them a call , that's what i did and got my 5% off . Bumper on its way .

Good luck

·
Jeeper
5,096 Posts
I just saw there 2 piece hardtop.That thing looks bad azz

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts