Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
I have two wranglers and one hardtop

the hardtop has been sitting unused under a tarp for the last 8-9 years..I should probably just try and sell it to get some driveway space back :)

·
Registered
916 Posts
Soft top.
I had a hard top but I sold it.
I feel to closed in with a hard top. I might as well drive a car.

·
Registered
55 Posts
No top - Then hard top. I like the quiet, a roof rack and will set myself up with a hoist so I can lift on/off myself. It rains like HECK here in the summer, so I wanted the water tightness too.

I see I'm in the extreme minority. I had both tops on my JK and sold my soft top.

I'm obviously NOT normal! :)

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Hard top or no top.

·
Motorized toy collector
3,763 Posts
I have a soft top, hard top, and Safari Top. I use them all, and all have their plusses and and minuses.

Depending on the election, if the government decides that I can only have one top, and will be giving the other tops to less fortunate Jeepers,
I would choose my soft top.:)

With a soft top, you can be sealed up, no windows similar to a Safari top, or just fold it back.
Can't do all with the other tops.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's soft top or no top for me.. Been topless for 3 days now in Ga. The cooler temps are about to roll back in so.... I will flip the canvas back up for now, but drop the top as soon as possible again.. Wouldn't want the hard top due to a last minute topless drive home from work is awesome.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Depends
Snow,-20, rain, sleet, wind=hardtop=10.5 months
Sun, warm-little drizzle rain=soft top=1.5 months
I'm to old to suffer more than I have to, but there is nothing better than a topless wrangler on a nice day........

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
black interior = hard top...dusty rural roads in KS can be overwhelming!
Yes and since it never rains in this forsaken place the dust has been especially bad. Life without a hard top would be awful.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts