Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 1st mod I'm looking to get for my Arctic JKU is a replacement hood. I like the AEV but it's out of stock. What are some others I should consider? I'm thinking of getting either a color matched hood if it's possible or going with matte black.

·
Super Moderator
53,781 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interesting yet cool first mod choice. May I ask why?
This is just for aesthetics actually. I'm trying to get a little more aggressive look. I also plan on a fast back hard top if I can find one and then lift and wheels. Open to all suggestions. Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did someone say my name? jk
I love mine.
Just wait a couple weeks .
The other options are very outdated.
You will regret it if you get anything else.
I would check to see if any vendors have it in stock .
That's exactly what I want. My jeep is the same color. Your jeep looks Bad Ass!! Any info on where I can find one?

·
Super Moderator
53,781 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
:drool: i want an AEV hood bad. the overland wrangler concept with all the AEV gear from a few years ago was pretty much what convinced me that i had to have a jeep some day.

on another note...that winter chill color is starting to grow on me.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I second that. Not a fan of the bracket used to hold that LED on. Looks out of place , but hood looks nice.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looks. Badass on the ARTIC btw.
Thanks Man, but i think it would look pretty badass on any color. maybe a little less on a black one.

That's exactly what I want. My jeep is the same color. Your jeep looks Bad Ass!! Any info on where I can find one?
Thanks, not really i am pretty new to the jeep aftermarket scene .
I am alot more knowledgable with Nissan GTR and bmw m aftermarket parts.
Just order with quadratec, the good thing is they do not charge your cc till it ships. I am waiting for a aev tubless prem bumper which is on back order and would like a new bumper asap but it is better to wait and get exactlly what you want.

What's up with the LED strip?

Looks like it could Light up a football field :)
2 b honest its mostly for looks.
ha, it probably could light up a peewee small field. :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
batman, how do you like the drake hood hold downs? they look pretty sweet as well.

·
Registered
186 Posts
thanks for the pics! they look great with the black AEV vents.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts