Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, I know this is been a long time discussion, BUT I wanted any thoughts on these headlamps.. I want Plug & Play, and want a nice beam pattern on the road.. These are what I came up with so far! I tried the trucklamps new style and the beam pattern was everywhere but on the road.. Any thoughts on these please reply. Thanks! I saw the putco on the road yesterday they SEEMED VERY bright..

Luminix High Power LED Headlights by PUTCO

Quadratec Stealth LED Headlights for 07-16 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

Store | Delta Tech Industries, LLC

7" Jeep LED Headlight Pair Pack System H4 - KC #42321 (DOT Driving Beam)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just installed the Quadratec's this past weekend, absolutely no complaints. Well made, easy install and great light pattern.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just installed the Quadratec's this past weekend, absolutely no complaints. Well made, easy install and great light pattern.
Thanks for your reply! I like those as well and the price is right and they take returns with NO restocking fees! I saw the putco on the road last night and they were kind of blinding .. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
I just had J W speaker headlights(Evol J's) and rear lights placed last week, they are good, big improvement from the stock lights.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
In my opinion, the Quadratecs are the best bang for your buck LED headlight right now. I installed my stealths within the 1st week of JKU ownership.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I have Quadratec stealth Q's. I just pulled them out and put in JW speaker evolution J's. Higher quality and better beam. The Q's will go into my dad's jeep which is stock. They're great for the money though- but the beam pattern isn't as great. Very bright though.

JW's cost more, but are made in the US, metal housing, glass front, and real optics. Q's are plastic, no optics, and still work great as well as more affordable.

Stealth Q's

Evo J's

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have Quadratec stealth Q's. I just pulled them out and put in JW speaker evolution J's. Higher quality and better beam. The Q's will go into my dad's jeep which is stock. They're great for the money though- but the beam pattern isn't as great. Very bright though.

JW's cost more, but are made in the US, metal housing, glass front, and real optics. Q's are plastic, no optics, and still work great as well as more affordable.

Stealth Q's

Evo J's

Thanks for the heads up I'll look into the JW what did u pay for them?

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have the JWS-J, not too impressed for the money. I have the JWS ev02 on my Harley, wanted the same look. If I had to do it again, I would probably try the Quadratec's first for the money. But I did go with the JWS fogs and tails.

·
Registered
2015 Willys Wheeler W JKU and 1984 CJ
687 Posts
Quadratec Stealths here too. I love 'em. I happened to be following another Wrangler the other morning...in the dark. When I pulled into the parking lot at work he turned around and pulled up to talk with me. He said my headlights gave him better light in front of him than his own headlights did while I was behind him.
The only downside is my stock fogs are now invisible. I need to buy the LED replacements!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Having the JWS "J" series I must say they are a good light (much much muuuuch better than the stock ones) and good looking as well. With that said, I also think they are way overpriced and hardly worth all that loot.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have the JWS-J, not too impressed for the money. I have the JWS ev02 on my Harley, wanted the same look. If I had to do it again, I would probably try the Quadratec's first for the money. But I did go with the JWS fogs and tails.
Just called Quadratec and he told me to wait until the Stealths arrive and not to buy the JW's he thinks I will be happy with the stealths! 30 Day return , plus im good with the price! They have to be better than the Stock Crap! The JW tail's look hot! What is that resister that comes with them? Are they Plug n play and just have to add that resistor in line?

·
Registered
832 Posts
Knockoff JWS ;)

ForumRunner_20160216_170931.jpg

ForumRunner_20160216_170938.jpg

$196, shipped amazon prime. No issues, dot stamp and plenty of light. As good as the "real" JWS? Probably not, but can't beat the price. Huge improvement for the budget.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Spend the money and get the JWs J. After comparing and shopping for almost a year, I got mine in today. Installed and wow! Even impressed the wifey....
Ill be getting the fogs and tls soon.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I love these

Got the set for a good price and I've been very pleased with them. PM if you want more info about them.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts