Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't decide on how I'm going to get 5" of lift under my tj for 35s.
So which of these would you do: ( unless you have a better set up)
:
1) 4" coils with 1.25" body lift
2) 4" coils with a 2" bb in the front and a 1"bb in the rear ( I saw that someone else had this set up so I threw this out there to)
3) 4.5" coils and a 1 or 1.25" body lift
4) 5" coils
The rest of the suspension lift parts I have or sill be getting.

Please if you have something better post it, need as much advice as possible.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Option 1. I'm running the Savvy/Currie 4" lift with the Savvy 1.25 bl. Works great and fit my 35" MT/R K's perfectly.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Krughzn, do you have any pics?

And 2003x, How stiff are those rough country springs? Because those are really cheap but i dont want an unbarible stiff ride anymore, lol but thats highly impossible with a jeep lol

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
And 2003x, How stiff are those rough country springs? Because those are really cheap but i dont want an unbarible stiff ride anymore, lol but thats highly impossible with a jeep lol
I went from a 2" BB kit to the springs and the springs gave a much better ride IMO. I have had them in since 2006. The front sagged slightly when I added the winch, so I stacked 1-1/4" rubber isolators on the front, but it didn't change the ride at all. I am happy with them. These are their "old" springs, they have new "progressive rate" springs which are supposed to give a softer ride.

·
Registered
64 Posts
97'wrangler said:
Hey Krughzn, do you have any pics?

Here is one for you. Good luck with whatever you choose.

ForumRunner_20120205_174905.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts