Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which lights brand and model do you think are the best? i want to mount two lights on my front bumper.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Warn SDB-160 they have high and low beam Very Bright.

·
Registered
359 Posts
The Warn lights are nice but pricey. I personally like KC daylighters, and the KC slimlights. PIAA also makes a few good lines as well as Hella. I stick with Kc myself cuz i cant afford Warn lol.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
After several sets of destroyed KC Daylighters I now run the Walmart or autozone specials. If you plan on alot of offroading, it could get expensive after the 3rd or fourth set. But KC, PIAA, and Hella all make good sets in my book.

·
WINNAR!!!!!!
2018 JLUR on tons and 40's.
6,853 Posts
Odhinn said:
After several sets of destroyed KC Daylighters I now run the Walmart or autozone specials. If you plan on alot of offroading, it could get expensive after the 3rd or fourth set. But KC, PIAA, and Hella all make good sets in my book.

I'm a first hand advocate of broken IPFs. The housings are cheap and easy to replace. The last time I bought 4 extra housings. Just in case :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
i have the KC daylighters 100w long range. super super bright! shines really far. got my pair for 90 bucks at pepboys. and i got those badass smiley cover too!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Any google search for lightforce will say enough...
lightforce is the best

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I'm a first hand advocate of broken IPFs. The housings are cheap and easy to replace. The last time I bought 4 extra housings. Just in case :)
X2 on this!!! IPF all the way. Had a bumper to bumper run in with another Jeep on a trail. Broke the housings and the lenses/bulbs were 100% intact. My grille hoop was shot, but the lights were rebuildable. I have a writeup on here about it... even added 2 more to replace the Hellas I had.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I have hella 500's on the bumper and KC 130W's on the windshield. The kc's are so bright, they light up the whole forest at night. The hellas are only $50 for a pair but there bright and they have worked great for me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts