Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I have the Synergy 8002-15 Tierod and i'm more than happy with it. A lot sturdier than the old Synergy they had with OE diameter (this one is now 1.5") and the rod ends don't flop like they did before anymore. I don't know when they made the switch to the bigger version and redesigned rod ends but the old version worked great for me on my 1st Jeep and i put a lot of miles on that one with zero issues and it did hit a good amount of rocks as well. This was back in year 15-16
I posted a similar question 6 months ago when i bought my 2nd Jeep and i wanted to upgrade the factory TR and wanted to check what was new in the TR world. Also read about the alum options, saw youtube videos etc, they all seem great options. Then i started making contact with the vendors/choices i selected, things felt more at home with Synergy after all the conversations. Life should be simple and TR's should be so as well :)

20211120_111634 by RAM RSM, on Flickr

Reactions: fourpointzero

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
That's a beauty :)
Enjoy man.

Reactions: fourpointzero
1 - 2 of 2 Posts