Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are installing the TF lift this weekend with the 37" and 4.88 gears, I have read so much on these still not sure which one to get
AEV procal is the common I see, but I just don't know how they can change it to exact tire size and gear size strictly by Dip switches and not having some sort of a read out, just a little confused on that

I see Superchips has one that has the read out to where you select the tire and gear size

who has real world experience in installing a programmer using 37 and taller gears

·
Registered
5,702 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have the trail dash and couldnt be happier. Picked up 2mpg using the 87 tune. It will pay for itself eventually. But I relly have fun being able to adjust things on my own. Back up camera ready. And I can control my lockers from the trail dash....when I het them. Watch some you tube.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I cant see where the trail dash is available for the 2015 JK

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
So far there is nothing tunning related for the 2015. Only the procal and flashcal are available at the moment. Word I get from the tech support from the different companies is the ecm is new and difficult to properly tune.

·
Registered
82 Posts
X2 on the Traildash. I have it in my 11 JKU Rubicon and it's really user friendly. Able to program gear ratios and tire size quickly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the procal and it can't be simpler. The directions are super straight forward on exactly how to use it. Changed tire size, gears, and tpms in less than 5 minutes right out of the box.

·
Registered
108 Posts
We just got the gear change on our 2015 JKU to 3.73, dealer
tried to move the vehicle and it went into limp mode. We arrived
with the ProCal, put in the tire size and the gear change and
cleared the codes our-self, jeep runs great.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Not to thread jack, but is the Traildash worth it for a non-Rubicon? I like that it has the screen with the different functions, but just not sure if it's worth it for a Sport.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts