Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

regular rubicon or 10th ann.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok should i order the 10th or the reg.i want to order a unlimited rubicon. i am curious is the 10th worth the extra money or just get a regular and build it. i guess what i am trying to figure out do i want to spend 5k on a plaq, bumpers and a hood or is there more to it than that?

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
I'm pretty sure you missed the window to order the 10th anniversary. If you order now, it's a 2014.

So, I guess that solves your problem!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my dealer is able to pull one from another dealership

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
What are you doing with it? If you are modding it already you will end up scrapping alot of the 10A gear anyway. If it is just a street rig, have at it!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you are right i would buy the 10th from a transfer dealer and or order the rubicon from factory. it is going to be a weekend warrior truck dd all week and mud and mountains on the weekend. i run my tj in the woods like a 2 dollar hooker.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i think i am leaning towards the reg. rubicon. i think the only thing id keep is the hood now i think about it.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for all the help hard chargers. my stealership isnt all that bad of a place he was able to source me a factory hood and add it to mine deleting the stock one. so i am ordering the reg. with the hood and added half doors and full doors for still less than a 10A. still not final yet but we are working on the details.

·
Registered
297 Posts
thanks for all the help hard chargers. my stealership isnt all that bad of a place he was able to source me a factory hood and add it to mine deleting the stock one. so i am ordering the reg. with the hood and added half doors and full doors for still less than a 10A. still not final yet but we are working on the details.
Wait you mean a 10th anniversary hood? Really that seems interesting.

·
Registered
6,146 Posts

Ooh nice! I love the factory half doors! Post pics when you get it! :drool:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Damn Jarheads get all the love... Kidding 2500 get what you want my friend I was told I deserved it so you do as well. Get what makes you happy.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
dont be jealous. i guess the poll ended and custom ordered rubicon has to happen. to bad i have to wait 4-6 weeks for it but hey it will be sweet. thanks for all the help guys.i guess it is time to turn the tj into the offroad machine i always wanted and make this one my mall crusier. who am i kidding i am going to mud that thing on the test drive.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well pulled the trigger on a 13 jkur. i pick up tuesday and i also got the 10a hood coming in as well. ill have to wait on the half doors. i cant wait to pick it up.itll look awsome next to my tj. both covered in sh*t.

·
Retired Moderator
105,891 Posts
well pulled the trigger on a 13 jkur. i pick up tuesday and i also got the 10a hood coming in as well. ill have to wait on the half doors. i cant wait to pick it up.itll look awsome next to my tj. both covered in sh*t.
Good decision, plus you will now have the Heavy duty Rock-Trac transfer case and the Dana 44 front diff with locker!

Thank you for your service and helping to keep our Country safe!:thumb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.