Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a wrangler sport '11 and it came with a hard top. I am going to buy a soft top and not sure which is the easiest and quickest to put on and take off. I am researching the bestop supertop nx and the trektop nx. Any suggestions? Also need a lift for my hard top. I am looking at hoistlifts.com and torn between the electric one and the brake winch one.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Check out http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/soft-top-help-563993.html. There is some great information and comparisons in there. I posted a copy of a comparison written by Nuke83 and he owns the standard, premium OEM and trektop.

For a hoist, we have one by Harken. It's hand operated, but it's a piece of cake. :). There are some pictures and a review in my build thread.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info! Is the premium OEM the bestop supertop nx or is it mopar bought from dealer. I was quoted from dealer $1295 for their soft top and $100 bucks cheaper for bestop version at purperformance I would rather pay more and get best quality and easiest to maneuver

·
Registered
588 Posts
Thanks for the info! Is the premium OEM the bestop supertop nx or is it mopar bought from dealer. I was quoted from dealer $1295 for their soft top and $100 bucks cheaper for bestop version at purperformance I would rather pay more and get best quality and easiest to maneuver
you weren't quoted the OEM premium top for$1,295!! That's maybe their standard top, the premium is in the $1,895.00 range.

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
you weren't quoted the OEM premium top for$1,295!! That's maybe their standard top, the premium is in the $1,895.00 range.
Check Craigslist. They are about half that price new in the box on there. As my top rips more ill probably look into a premium top this summer or next

1 - 5 of 5 Posts