1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
353 Posts
Saw an MW3 in the Stealership yesterday, at $43K and change :whistling: Cannot believe at that price, that a winch is not included :nonono:
Buzz kill! What's the price he paid have to do with anything!? Besides, he may have got it deeply discounted. I know the dealer where I bought my JK still has had one since last Nov.... probably could get it cheap right now! I wasn't interested because the whole video game thing but why dog someone that likes it enough to get one?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Buzz kill! What's the price he paid have to do with anything!? Besides, he may have got it deeply discounted. I know the dealer where I bought my JK still has had one since last Nov.... probably could get it cheap right now! I wasn't interested because the whole video game thing but why dog someone that likes it enough to get one?
Ding...Ding...Ding! We have a winner! I got it at Rubicon invoice and immediately removed all of the MW3 badging. The only thing left is to get the seats de-MW3'd and I have a local upholstery shop on the hook for that. It was like getting AEV front/rear bumpers and the AEV hood for free.

The dealer had SIX sitting on the lot that he couldn't get rid of.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hammertime said:
I have one and I don't have problem with the price and it wasn't deeply discounted. It is a limited edition model. I bought mine because it was there. I got tired of waiting for the one I ordered to be made. The bottom line is, it's my money and it's my car. I like my MW3 Call of Duty. I don't bad mouth your Jeep. please don't bad mouth me or others because we bought top of the line.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Check with Northridge 4x4, they have an AEV winch mount but i think it only takes up to 9.5. Actually on the AEV sight it says the bumper and winch mount are designed for a Warn 9.5. And in refence to the comment about the MW3, when i bought mine i did not know what MW3 meant since i am not into video games. I bought it because in my opinion thats the best looking wrangler made and it comes equiped with the AEV bumpers, AEV front skid plate, and heavy duty rockers along with several other options that i liked it and wanted.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Saw an MW3 in the Stealership yesterday, at $43K and change :whistling: Cannot believe at that price, that a winch is not included :nonono:
For that price you are right , They should have one on it from the factory just like the Power Wagons do. A Warn 9.5 would be nice

·
Premium Member
1,132 Posts
------------------------
:surrender::surrender:

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
I might be interested in the seat covers if you are replacing them. Let me know

·
Registered
58 Posts
@Jeff.Kennedy...I did the same thing. Bought my MW3 for regular Rubicon invoice and promptly proceeded to de-MW3 it; removed the badges and bought Wet Okole's. Aftermarket bumpers/hood/tail light guards/rails essentially for no cost...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts