Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can think of one way to get a white top from the factory. Buy a white JK with a painted-to-match hard top.

Can you get a painted top that is not the same color as the body? Could I order a dark red JK with a painted white hard top?

Or would I have to go to a custom paint shop to get the OEM black top painted?

- Keith -

·
Registered
806 Posts
Get your Jeep with a soft top and either keep it or sell it.
If you sell it you can buy a colored top from Mopar.
Hard Top - 82212533 | Mopar
Rob....

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I don't know if it would work. But maybe if the dealer is putting in your order, they can order another white jeep at the same time with a hardtop. Swap some equipment and then adjust the sticker and whala... red and white...

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know if it would work. But maybe if the dealer is putting in your order, they can order another white jeep at the same time with a hardtop. Swap some equipment and then adjust the sticker and whala... red and white...
That might be the way.

I for the life of me can't figure out why Jeep doesn't offer a choice of black or white for tops! I've driven my black-topped jeep in the summer sun and it is sweltering (was until I put insulation in it).

They used to offer different colors. Maybe the market just decided that black is the only good-looking top color?

- Keith -

1 - 5 of 5 Posts