Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2009 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a thread for various BS. Who is looking forward to trips, builds, or other various silliness. I am doing a set of front coilovers soon, also gearing and 40s

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Anyone know of anything that has been made for car seats for jeeps that don't use the rear seat?
I'm trying to translate what you're asking here. Are you looking for additional seating? or a bracket to put your own custom seat in?
Teraflex makes a seat bracket that will accept most aftermarket seats like Mastercraft. "Little Passengers" makes stock like additional seating to include single jump seats if that's what you are looking for.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I'm trying to translate what you're asking here. Are you looking for additional seating? or a bracket to put your own custom seat in? Teraflex makes a seat bracket that will accept most aftermarket seats like Mastercraft. "Little Passengers" makes stock like additional seating to include single jump seats if that's what you are looking for.
Totally looking for a bracket. Didn't know treadle made a bracket. I'll be looking at that.

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
I have a rear seat, Brian, that you can have. Then you can move the car seat back and forth between the Audi and the Jeep.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
yeah, those brackets and even the little passengers seats are for JK's...

Limited choices for TJ's it would seem.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I've got a rear seat and the brackets still, didn't throw them away when i took them out. However, that's going to be a huge pain in the ass to deal with. Was hoping to find a bracket system that would accept car seats of some kind... may not exist.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just a thread for various BS. Who is looking forward to trips, builds, or other various silliness. I am doing a set of front coilovers soon, also gearing and 40s
I am looking at doing a possible front end swap on my 04 Cj. Anyone have any input? I don't know a whole lot about jeeps. About what's the cost and can I do the front and back at seperate times or does it have to be done all at once? Thanx everyone in advance

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
If you mean that you're thinking of axle swaps you can do them separately but I would suggest doing the rear first. Cost can vary anywhere from two to four grand per axle depending on what you do.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
i just find it amazing that there are companies like spiderwebshade that make a product only for Jeeps but there isn't one for some form of child seat conversion etc.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
i just find it amazing that there are companies like spiderwebshade that make a product only for Jeeps but there isn't one for some form of child seat conversion etc.
Unfortunately it is all about liabilities
This is America where everyone is afraid to get sued

·
Super Moderator
9,588 Posts
There is a conversion available, it's called the JKU. :happyyes:

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
You should get one of those John, isn't about time you started thinking about making some little wheelers?

1 - 20 of 2009 Posts