Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1981 - 2000 of 2025 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
So I was just some weirdo in the parking lot with two worn and torn seats
That's hilarious!

I'm not crazy about people seeing my profile for a classified but that's actually the first thing I do when I see some off the wall post. There is definitely a lot more traffic/items vs craigslist. My take off parts pile is growing and I may need to start freeing up some space.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
If you need some sockets, Home Depot has this 200 piece socket set for less than $60. I have plenty of ratchets so it was a nice buy for me. Get them while they last.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
There is definitely snow and mud up there. I haven't been up there for quite a while. We still have plenty of snow left here in town.

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
What are the thoughts on April Phool's this year? Is it the last weekend of March or the first weekend of April?

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
I need to get to work on my jeep, April Phools is just around the corner.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
4/4,5 2020 is what I'd assume.

Can't friggen wait!! I am cabin fevered in a bad way.

I hear ya Tyler! I have a few things that need doing as well. better get on the stick.

Reactions: coloradojeeping

·
Registered
424 Posts
Unfortunately for me I will miss the first weekend of April. I'm excited to get back out as well. I was able to pick up a Rubicon Tcase after Jeeptober. My throttle control "appears" better on the technical stuff. Much less stall and spin on display.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Doug, what do you know about this?

https://youtu.be/XAl_0vc8ABI

Is this the related to the proposed trail you showed us last spring?
This is an alternative exit that was put in last year. It is called the Pumpkin Patch. It goes North towards Chinaman's just after the waterfall on Carnage. It comes out just after the First Squeeze on Chinaman's. The first rig to go through made it about 100 ft before it was on its side.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
This is an alternative exit that was put in last year. It is called the Pumpkin Patch. It goes North towards Chinaman's just after the waterfall on Carnage. It comes out just after the First Squeeze on Chinaman's. The first rig to go through made it about 100 ft before it was on its side.

So it's not just an alternative exit then...? I thought it was up by the actual exit. There is still plenty of tough stuff after the waterfall. How hard/distance from the waterfall compared to the original exit? Is this like a shortcut out?

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Glad to see new things are opening up.
The two things I will say from experience...

If you plan on doing Carnage, and it is your only daily driver, I would probably pass. My next advice is regarding mods. The best mod you can have for this trail is a trailer.

My TJ has never been the same...

...yet it still outcrawls all you A holes!!!:lmao::lmao::flipoff::lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
So it's not just an alternative exit then...? I thought it was up by the actual exit. There is still plenty of tough stuff after the waterfall. How hard/distance from the waterfall compared to the original exit? Is this like a shortcut out?
It is only about 600 yards from the beginning to the Chinaman's road. It takes off quite a bit.

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
Glad to see new things are opening up.
The two things I will say from experience...

If you plan on doing Carnage, and it is your only daily driver, I would probably pass. My next advice is regarding mods. The best mod you can have for this trail is a trailer.

My TJ has never been the same...

...yet it still outcrawls all you A holes!!!
All I need are 35s! 😉

1981 - 2000 of 2025 Posts