Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

2001 - 2020 of 2025 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,601 Posts
Hey John good to see ya! Hope your staying safe through all this shit!!
Thanks, you too!
Yeah, this is gonna go down as the largest social experiment in history. A little common sense could have avoided all of this BS.

·
Registered
5,352 Posts
Hey John! Been way to long

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
It like finding out Santa Claus is real. Good to hear from ya John

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Good to hear from you, Justin!

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
I've never been to a jeep show. Though thats not to say there are not any around. Parts can be bought here in the classified section of the forum or via craigslist/facebook marketplace.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Whoot! Looks like I finally got my steering wobble fixed. Just needed new shocks, steering stabilizer, tires and new holes for the front track bar.

I hope your knee is doing better Doug.

Remember that 8 out of 10 Jeeps are still in the road.
The other 2 made it home.

LOL!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Thanks, knee feels better but surgery is on the 19th. Maybe then I will be able to drive it for more than a few miles.

Sent from my AGS2-L03 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I forgot to post on here about my knee surgery. It went great actually. I had very little pain. In that I mean I only took the good stuff the first couple days. I'm already starting to be able to do stairs.

The hardest part is the quarantine. You could go stir crazy real quick. Yesterday I went to a friend's house just to get to get out.

Now if I had the money, the Jeep would get all kinds of new goodies. Damn Google.

Sent from my AGS2-L03 using Tapatalk

2001 - 2020 of 2025 Posts