Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

2021 - 2025 of 2025 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Is anyone using the MORryde tire carrier? How is it working out?

Igoo65
I do, it's good once you customize it a bit. You won't get any other rear carrier that keeps the tire as close to the tailgate - which may or may not matter to you. We chopped off the top of my carrier and welded it underneath and extended the lower to move the tire up 2" while keeping it as close as possible to the tailgate (the limiter being the swing arm). I would not use their bracket to move the carrier if you have a choice as it moves the tire both up and out.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I do, it's good once you customize it a bit. You won't get any other rear carrier that keeps the tire as close to the tailgate - which may or may not matter to you. We chopped off the top of my carrier and welded it underneath and extended the lower to move the tire up 2" while keeping it as close as possible to the tailgate (the limiter being the swing arm). I would not use their bracket to move the carrier if you have a choice as it moves the tire both up and out.
Rasband, If you have some time, I would like to come up and see your mods. I'm in Colorado Springs. My cell is 719-641-9257.
Igoo65

2021 - 2025 of 2025 Posts