Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Me! I also have a '91. I had problems with my profile a bit back but I'll update tonight.

419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! Ya, i saw you post on another thread, and I was like "OMG! another RENEGADE! AHHHHH!" so I sent you a message! haha! I would love to see more pics of yours... I am going to add more pics and info on mine tonight as well!

419 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's sooo cool to see other renegade owners out there! We seem to be the red-headed step children of the jeep world

419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I took my carpet completely out and went the bed lining route

·
NASCAR JEEP!!!!
470 Posts
hey loudawg11, did you get your off craigslist in cincinnati? if so, i was looking at the same one! that would be too funny. bought a 92 islander instead.

·
Registered
332 Posts
We are in the process of a complete restoration of a black '92 Renegade. It was in pretty rough shape when we got it. Ripped seats, faded paint, dents, missing/broken parts, and a high mileage motor. So far we have completely restored the interior back to original condition and are in the process of prepping it for a complete repaint. Next will be a complete motor rebuild. Our goal is to restore it back to showroom condition.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Whats the diffrence between a regular YJ and a YJ Renegade? never heard of the Renegade before.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
my 94

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've got a 1991 Black Renegade in NE North Dakota. Bought it off Craig's List in Minneapolis. Tow it behind our 35' Winnebago Brave.

·
NASCAR JEEP!!!!
470 Posts
he look a red one and a black one from a few posts ago. i was starting to think they were all white......

·
Registered
450 Posts
Another 91 Rene

I like them because they do look different and pretty nice fixed up. I picked mine up this past spring and have done a fair amount of work to it so far. I got real lucky with mine...solid frame and only a small bit of rust on the driver's side floor. Here's a few pics.

1 - 20 of 199 Posts