470 Posts
nice ride glenn91yj. :punk:

·
Registered
450 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
I like them because they do look different and pretty nice fixed up. I picked mine up this past spring and have done a fair amount of work to it so far. I got real lucky with mine...solid frame and only a small bit of rust on the driver's side floor. Here's a few pics.
Swwwheeeet! :punk:

·
NASCAR JEEP!!!!
470 Posts
ahh, the three point belts are a nice addition! i feel much safer with my kids in my 92yj than my old 86cj. sounds like you've got the plan! good luck!

·
Registered
450 Posts
You guys have some nice looking Renegades!!! :appl:
We are few and far between!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Here's a picture of my Renegade. Planning on getting a lift kit :) Your black renegade looks awesome.
NICE RED RENEGADE!!! It looks to be in amazing shape too!

When you're looking at lifts take a look at the Race Car Dynamics 4" Lift Kit. That's what I put on and I can"t say enough good things about it. I purchased it from Quadratec for $699.99. It's listed on their site for $924.99 on sale for $729.99. Their latest catalog has it for $699.99. I called them and got the lower price. With the Bilstien 5100 shocks I couldn't pass it up. I got a lot of good feedback on their products so I figured I would try it.

RCD Suspension 4" Lift Kit with Bilstein Shocks for 87-95 Jeep® Wrangler YJ - Quadratec

The kit includes the TC drop which isn't shown in the picture. The one thing it didn't come with was ne U-Bolts for the rear even though they are shown in the photo. I when ahead and ordered a set of Black Diamonds.

I also installed 5/8 greaseable boomerang shackles front and rear. Drives great on the road. I need to do a few more things before taking it off-road.

Here's a few pictures of the lift.

·
Registered
42 Posts
hi have a nice renegade its a 1991, imported to iceland in 2000, and i got it last fall. i have mate a lot of changes to it.
you can see my mates black yj in 2 photos.

·
Registered
450 Posts
hi have a nice renegade its a 1991, imported to iceland in 2000, and i got it last fall. i have mate a lot of changes to it.
you can see my mates black yj in 2 photos.

NICE RENEGADE! :punk:
You are turning some serious rubber there. I think those are the biggest tires I've seen on a Renegade. How much lift you running? Looks like you added some TJ Flares or something close.

·
Registered
42 Posts
NICE RENEGADE! :punk:
You are turning some serious rubber there. I think those are the biggest tires I've seen on a Renegade. How much lift you running? Looks like you added some TJ Flares or something close.
the tires are 38" ground hawg. by lift im not sure what you mean, ther's no body lift and i dont have the old leaf springs, im running a four link in the back and 2.link in the front with coil springs.

·
Registered
450 Posts
the tires are 38" ground hawg. by lift im not sure what you mean, ther's no body lift and i dont have the old leaf springs, im running a four link in the back and 2.link in the front with coil springs.
That's one major suspension upgrade!!!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Just got the Smittybilt XRC front bumper installed. had to do a little "Fender Trimming"...It's a RENEGADE thing!:D

·
Registered
332 Posts
That's a polished Renegade Glenn. My hat's off to ya.
Can anyone post a high resolution photo of the AutoStyle Cars label on the door? Mine is all faded out and I'd like to try to duplicate it for my restoration project.

·
Registered
450 Posts
That's a polished Renegade Glenn. My hat's off to ya.
Can anyone post a high resolution photo of the AutoStyle Cars label on the door? Mine is all faded out and I'd like to try to duplicate it for my restoration project.
Where's the sticker located on the door? I'll look when I get home. I'm not holding my breath on finding it though. Mine was all original except for the full doors. I say that because the interior is red and the door panels are light tan. I can also see where the pin striping ran around the body but don't see it or the Renegade on the door.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Maybe if it were a complete set. He's missing the front bumper cover and side steps. Not to mention the fog light bezels and all of the steel hardware that's underneath everything. But I guess if you needed a few spares...

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
how much, if any, modification is needed to put stock yj front and rear bumpers on my 94 renegade?

21 - 40 of 199 Posts