Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

121 - 140 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey Renegades,

I have an extra set of YJ Renegade body kit. Anyone of you has had experience to mount the Renegade kit onto a TJ? Are there a lot of trimmings or cuttings to fit?

I found this mod could be interesting for all of our Renegades out there!

Thx!

·
Registered
450 Posts
A "TJ" Renegade...I think you would be "Serial #1"...get ready for the "BASHING"... We are a "frowned" upon bunch! :rofl:

Other than some cutting, drilling a lot of holes and fabing up some brackets I'd say it shouldn't be too difficult.

With the body parts off I'd look into incorporating some armor into it.
I really like these front fenders. Also notice the sliders below the side rockers...this is one BAD A$$ Renegade!!!

211.jpg

212.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
95 yj

Looking for a short throw shifter for my AX 5. Seems that they have been discontinued. Any body know of a distributer or a contact?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Always really liked the Renegade's! I have a very choice 87 red regular one with no rust, with most all updates. However some day I would love to find a cherry blk or white or blue Renegade! I love the YJ's one can't have to many of them! Anyway thanks for the pics, I am secretly looking for one though, would have to hide it from the little lady though!:cool:

121 - 140 of 199 Posts