Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking into getting an sPOD. Who has one? Do you like it? Is it worth it? What do you have hooked up to yours?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I bought mine about 3 months ago and have been really happy so far. My only complaint so far has been the brightness of the lights at night. I typically dim my interior lights as low as possible to reduce cabin glare and the SPOD makes me feel like I have a spotlight on me.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I'm about to order one. Makes wiring SO much easier. Considering all the extra switches to fabricate and install for lighting, etc. it seems like a no-brainer. But then I'm one to pay the money to make my life easier than get frustrated trying to fab something custom. I always end up breaking stuff.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought mine about 3 months ago and have been really happy so far. My only complaint so far has been the brightness of the lights at night. I typically dim my interior lights as low as possible to reduce cabin glare and the SPOD makes me feel like I have a spotlight on me.
What do you have connected to yours? Are the lights on the switches on all the time?

·
Registered
422 Posts
It's great and gives the jeep a professional from the factory look. But I replaced the switch covers :iamhappy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts