Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's got the best tire/wheel/rims deals in north jersey? Or is it best to go online? :doh:

·
Registered
310 Posts
I'd say online for tires(Discount Tires), wheels maybe different...

·
Premium Member
7,920 Posts
after shopping "on-line" I found a local tire shop that I purchased 4 33"x 12.50" Duratracs on soft 8's with new black Lug nuts and locking lug nuts and black center caps for $1150. That includes life time balance rotation and road hazard. I prefer to support the local small business man......just my .02

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discount tire direct has a pretty good deal thru their eBay store where you get $100 off wheels and $100 off tires I think

·
Registered
164 Posts
If you get prices online for the wheels and or tires, let me know what it is. I work at a shop that does rims and tires and can see if I can do the same or better. It's always worth the email, even if I can't do it. I would love to be able to save you guys a few bucks if I could.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I found a local guy that beat discount and tire rack on my duratracs. If your in North NJ, call Jay at Acor 4x4 in fairlawn. Good guy and decent pricing.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I went with Discount Tire Direct online last year for wheels and tires. Very good prices and free shipping when I ordered. Will be doing it again when these wear out.
Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts