Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did.

White hood sticker on black just isn't clean.

Who else?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh please.....

·
Registered
343 Posts
I put camouflage Rubi stickers on mine. Still not sure if I want to keep them or go with black. All I know is the silver looked nasty on commando green.

I debadged everything else and changed the hood emblem to the Altitude all-black version, then put some Sergeant's stripes on the sides and an air assault badge on the back.

·
Banned
3,573 Posts
I like my "RUBICON" stickers. Hell, I paid enough for the damned Jeep, I want people to know it's a Rubicon.

...Or I could just remove the R, U, and B and leave "ICON." :rolleyes:

·
Banned
3,573 Posts
Honestly that's sorta how I feel Con. I see the OP's point though. I am going with the reflective black when I do change it.
Never seen those before. I'd like to see'em!

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
I'm going add Rubicon stickers to my Sahara!
OK...I'm not....

But I will add "Rubicon style" Sahara stickers to it.

I could see why someone would want to pull white Rubi Stickers off of a black Rubi...or the silver Rubi stickers off of Commando Green or Dozer. But if I had a Rubi, I would rock the stickers

I'm also considering refletive black.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Honestly that's sorta how I feel Con. I see the OP's point though. I am going with the reflective black when I do change it.
That's gonna look good on your black Jeep. Stealthy during the day and shinin' at night (sorta) :thumb:.

·
Registered
317 Posts
You would have to pry my Rubi stickers out of my cold dead hands. Reflective black though could be awesome. If anyone's done that I would like to see pics...

1 - 20 of 109 Posts