Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a nice looking 16X7 rim for my 2013 jku. The stock rims are about the least good looking rims on the planet and I am wanting 16X7 because I am running 245/75-16's and unlike most actaully like that size tire on the jeep. I have been told 16X8 are too wide for the tire but not really having any luck finding 16X7's thanks jeff

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Why don't you buy some rubi takeoffs. Even previous years style? IMO the new ones look like A** cabbage.
I did a Google Image search, and have NO idea what A** cabbage looks like....:rofl:

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Maybe it only grows in fields of Swamp A**, but I don't know.

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Sorry, that got off topic real quick! OP, check Discount Tires Direct, they are a vendor here, also check TireRack.com. They have a visualizer to see the wheels on your rig, or something similar, to get the look before you buy.

·
Super Moderator
23,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Why don't you buy some rubi takeoffs. Even previous years style? IMO the new ones look like A** cabbage.
because they are 17" I want to keep my present tires

·
Super Moderator
23,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry, that got off topic real quick! OP, check Discount Tires Direct, they are a vendor here, also check TireRack.com. They have a visualizer to see the wheels on your rig, or something similar, to get the look before you buy.
already checked with discount tires before starting this thread and they said they did not carry any rims that were 16X7 that would work with a jku.

·
Super Moderator
23,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Upgrade the tires as well
I want to keep the tires I have. I am looking for 16X7 rims with the correct back spacing and lug pattern. Not looking for 17 or 18" wheels or tires or anything else other then 16X7. thanks jeff

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
16X7 will be hard to find, you will have better luck with 16X8 with 4.25 or 4" bs. You will probably have to get 3,75 bs for 16X7 if you can find them and steels may still not fit in that size. Your current tires will go on 16X8 but will be easier to lose bead if it goes flat but still will work.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts