Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried some non paracord handles and they were only 11" long so when I screwed them into the outer rear sound bar of my 2105 2 Door Freedom, they were so short that you one could hardly get a hand inside. I also didn't like the look so I want some nicely made paracord handles that are longer and good quality. I want them for the seat headrest and for the sides of the rear seat sound bar.

Thanks for the help guys and if you have any photos available I'd really like to see them.

·
Registered
482 Posts
georgiamountaincord.com They're Jeepers too, nice quality. (I wish I would have got all black, is it me or do they look like garter belts? haha, first-rate workmanship though).

Attachments

·
Registered
729 Posts
Angry Offroad

Great product! More forward, like the grabars location so you dont bang your head on them getting in and out and you get to choose all 7 colours used in the handles

·
Registered
628 Posts
I really like my SurpriseStraps.com. Extremely well made, the front ones bolt to the front and have a secure strap and the rear. They don't "swing" like the other cage mounted straps. Plus you can get them made in a myriad of colors and combos.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I really like my SurpriseStraps.com. Extremely well made, the front ones bolt to the front and have a secure strap and the rear. They don't "swing" like the other cage mounted straps. Plus you can get them made in a myriad of colors and combos.
Beat me to it. Great quality, get a lot of comments, and most importantly are highly functional.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Same here. They are local wheelers with a good reputation too.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
13cords -they will make custom lengths, etc. I had some door limiter straps made for my tube doors. Service was great!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Honestly they are super easy to make. I made all 4 for my jeep and they work perfectly. I can do pull ups on them. Takes about 20 minutes per handle once you get rolling. There's tons of YouTube videos on how to make them. 100 ft of cord is like 8 bucks or something from Amazon. They also sell little black d rings which I used exactly like the first picture in this thread.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00A7...+set+black&dpPl=1&dpID=31eaXfzXyaL&ref=plSrch

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007Z...dpPl=1&dpID=51AO+N5o5LL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1

And YouTube paracord grab handles. You'll have 100s of videos.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Honestly they are super easy to make. I made all 4 for my jeep and they work perfectly. I can do pull ups on them. Takes about 20 minutes per handle once you get rolling. There's tons of YouTube videos on how to make them. 100 ft of cord is like 8 bucks or something from Amazon. They also sell little black d rings which I used exactly like the first picture in this thread.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00A7...+set+black&dpPl=1&dpID=31eaXfzXyaL&ref=plSrch

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007Z...dpPl=1&dpID=51AO+N5o5LL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1

And YouTube paracord grab handles. You'll have 100s of videos.

I was going to buy some a few months ago...then saw how easy they are to make and I did the same. Super easy to learn and you can make them exactly how you want.

I also had to use some of the 550 cord one time, so it was nice knowing I could cut one of the handles and repair it in 15mins when I got home.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
+1 for their grab handles!

You can custom order any color combo!
Thirded. I love my Angry Offroad grab handles. Great quality and customizable and they are WF members!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Have those in my JKU, more than enough color choices, my questions were answered promptly. Holding up great.

As my lady friend says "It's like jewelry for the inside"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts