Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets see some beach pictures of your jeep at OBX. Me and my buddys just booked a rental and were super stoked to see what were in for. Thanks everybody!

·
Krew Member
20,487 Posts
I have, own a house down there, was down on Hatteras island as Sandy hit

Try to get some pics up later

·
Krew Member
20,487 Posts
Where in the obx are going?

·
Krew Member
20,487 Posts
Here are my pics from Hatteras island, about an hour south of corolla, there is a beach clean up from corolla with video on here somewhere ...all there photos were all from right before sandy hit

This was from February. Before i got my jeep, got in a little trouble with the park service :p. Also, check out www.supportobxbeaches.com other pictures there, absolutely breathe taking, it is my 2nd home

·
Krew Member
20,487 Posts
Forgot to upload the last one

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ya I was there when I was 1 to 12 years old until my grandparents purchased a condo in st.armands sarasota and I usually go there 1 to 2 times a year. I honestly have forgotten how beautiful obx is and I needed a change in our vacation spot this year plus I wanna drive on the beach.

·
Registered
52 Posts
We rented on Carova...9 miles up the beach. Chevy crew can at the time. Saw subies and an element buried to their drivelines. We saw lots if horses.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Qdogfox said:
We rented on Carova...9 miles up the beach. Chevy crew can at the time. Saw subies and an element buried to their drivelines. We saw lots if horses.
Yes I just cant wait I feel like im spending lots of cash on my jeep because of it haha.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I was in Kill Devil Hills about a year ago. Nice place. I didnt have my jeep I was in a 26 foot box truck for work so there was no playin in the sand for me but OBX is now on my list of places to go in the Jeep. Pics are awesome...

·
Registered
43 Posts
I live in Currituck, so I'm right next to OBX. Just got my jeep a couple months ago and haven't got a chance to get her on the beach, but definitely will this summer!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts