Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been dragging my feat in ordering my new Willys Unlimited. I have finally seen all the 2015 colors in person and was astonished how appealing the Copper Brown color is, especially in the sun. Even my wife agreed. Never thought in a million years I'd purchase a brown vehicle, but this shade is very unique.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Jeep can pull off so many different colors.

Yes - Diggin' the Copper Brown.

Why go same 'ol - same 'ol ?

Could be a unique desireable unit in a rarer color down the road...

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
I have a friend who has a copper brown. Only seen it in pictures, but it DOES look good, especially with the red accents on the Hard Rock. I was very surprised at how good it looked. :)

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Yep I came across one the other day and it looked mighty fine.

·
Registered
946 Posts
My wife has a Mini Paceman in about the same color. I love it. It's a great color, even though it's brown. If I was ordering a Jeep, it'd be in that color.

·
Super Moderator
10,628 Posts
FWIW: I haven't really liked Copper Brown on my computer screen!

In the end, Copper Brown is the type of color that speaks to very few people. But I f it speaks to you, get it! That will help make your Jeep your own without even modding it.

Aldo

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
My first reaction when I saw Copper Brown was root beer float! :)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
My family (wife+2 kids) wants me to get it. I'm currently leaning to Red or Blue.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
If Hydro is in the running, then it's a no brainer! :D

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
I personally love it. Think it's one of the better colors to come out since Anvil. Still no Granite, but it's really nice.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I love my Willys Unlimited in copper brown, though I'd say it leans more towards a gold than brown, especially in the sun. And I just picked up some touch up paint and it also was a 2012 Jeep Liberty color, canyon brown pearl.
I do think it will be one of the more unique colors available this year.

Bob

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought the Copper Brown Willys W JKU about a month ago. I've already bought a black Spiderweb shade and a few other necessities. I get a lot of comments on how unique this color is.......mostly at red lights and at the drive thru 😎. Don't see this package very much in my area (central TN). I'm really loving this ride!!!! In fact, my daughter bought a maroon JKU herself and my wife wants one too!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts