Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please no Chit Chat. Just post up if your going to attend, time you are planning, and what you would like to get done.

I am still on the fence because I wasn't going to do work. But reading through the other post gets confusing on who is going hence the no chit chat here I want to make sure if I do go I am there to watch/help someone work. Plus if no one is going our generous host shouldn't have to wait all day to find out.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Please no Chit Chat. Just post up if your going to attend, time you are planning, and what you would like to get done. I am still on the fence because I wasn't going to do work. But reading through the other post gets confusing on who is going hence the no chit chat here I want to make sure if I do go I am there to watch/help someone work. Plus if no one is going our generous host shouldn't have to wait all day to find out.
Good idea posting this. My task is to wire the cb antenna to a spot near the dash.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Also my ETA is around 11am.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I am out most likely - I got news that I have to be near my PC all weekend to support some work happening in the office, so I did most of my jeep work last weekend. I still need to install front and rear trackbars, but they are not even here yet

Sux for me, but I could not say no to work thing as I will be going offroading next weekend and will be out of touch

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Wingit- get off the fence, your coming. I may need to pick your brain on JK's, and your rig is needed to balance out the TJ/JK ratio.
Samal- I got Wi-Fi. Unless you're not into garages, wings/pizza, and beer?

·
Registered
658 Posts
I am into all of the above! if not on conference call by noon, I will do my best to show up, but have no idea at this time how it will go

·
Registered
971 Posts
So could not get the Rock rails on...too heavy to single handily align them right...one went up half way but crooked so took it down....can I just bring these too and get a hand putting them on? Technically very very simple just need a little better equipment or more hands.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Absolutely, bring them with.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Excellent..will do. Thx.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
oops. I accidentally drank all the beer tonight.

·
Registered
21,450 Posts
Ryan. I have someone following me there tomorrow

You might be intoxicated...but fyi.

We'll be there sometime unless we get lost

·
Registered
21,450 Posts
Ryan, Angela, eDo, all, and Tippy...

Was a pleasure wrenching with you guys today!!

Ryan and Angela I apologize for my wiring...yeah I suck at at so thank you sooooo much for you help

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

·
Registered
971 Posts
It was great wrenching with you all. I learned something from everyone.

Ryan/Angela, a huge thanks again for hosting the event and Ryan for the incredible knowhow, sharing it and all that help. I learned a ton! Much appreciated!!!

Thank you all!

·
Registered
21,450 Posts
Yes. I indeed learned a lot as well!

And thanks for letting us take over your garage and getting food and supplies and letting my jeep leak on your driveway and Blah blah blah blah! :D

Next hole I have to drill Angela...Im calling you!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I had a great time getting some work done with everyone. Ryan/ Angela, thanks for letting me come over to your house. It was great meeting you guys!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts