Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving from il seeing of any one is going or has been first jeep jamboree wondering if I have went to the one in French lick in
Just curious

·
Registered
131 Posts
Haven't been to either one, but they r usually sold out. Have heard both r a good time though. Badlands will not disappoint!

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
I live close to this jamboree just have never gone..... I guide for the one in TN..we do a 3 day event there. Great trails, wonderful part of the country.

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
When is the one in TN maybe me and black will come down
it was in april.. next year I think its around the 22nd ish..... sold out this year.. becoming very popular...

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
Thats me and the wifey anniversary we just might have to come down for that
just sign up early.. we had about 50 jeeps on the wait list that didn't make it.. registration starts, i think 12.1.14 at midnight..check the jamboree site for exact details.. jeepjamobreeusa.com

·
Registered
227 Posts
Who's got the itch to get muddy I'm almost got everything ready installed fire extinguisher and bought a nice first aid kit and sum extras for it waitin on the rest of my upgrades to show up so I can get them install and tested before we head out

·
Registered
227 Posts
Dropping mine off at the welder on Wednesday night to get fixed got lockers installed today waitin on rocksliders and rear bumper to show so I can get them installed

·
Registered
5 Posts
About a week away can't wait
The wifey and I went last year to badlands and it was a blast. The tour guides really made it great...very helpful. We are also headed down this year. Too bad we are leaving late on Thursday or I would ask if you wanted to convoy down.

Is anyone camping on this trip?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts