Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone going to king of the hammers just checking ill be there 11th and 12 th maybe the 10th bit not sure

·
Registered
640 Posts
Kota and I'll will be there camping the nights of the 9th and 10th. We will probably be viewing and camping near Resolution. It's close to Hammer Town and we can throw rocks at Jerry while he is manning his check point.

·
Knows a couple things...
49,416 Posts
Kota and I'll will be there camping the nights of the 9th and 10th. We will probably be viewing and camping near Resolution. It's close to Hammer Town and we can throw rocks at Jerry while he is manning his check point.
I haven't been to that part of JV Fred. Is the best way there to go around the right side of the ridge and then circle back around the backside to the left and then up or should I just head straight up from the front side?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Hey Jerry, I haven't been there either. From what I understand it is possible to go around from the side up to the top. That is our plan early Friday morning. As far as going up the front that depends on how high your check point is. It looks to me like the bottom of Resolution isn't bad but then......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts