Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going to the Big Dogs Summer Slam next weekend (8/17-18) at The Cove and where are you planning to camp?

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Maybe. Would like to get one camping trip in with the kids before they go back to school. Off to Topless for Tatas in just a few minutes. lol

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I'm gonna have to pass. Beat the crap out of my jeep last weekend. Blew a tire out, ripped off a fender and now my clutch is squealing and making other strange sounds.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm gonna have to pass. Beat the crap out of my jeep last weekend. Blew a tire out, ripped off a fender and now my clutch is squealing and making other strange sounds.
Sorry to hear that. I hear ya. I fared ok at Camp Heep the week before last at Rausch but I ripped a tire side wall out, flatted another tire, tore off two fenders, and bent my tie rod at the last Big Dogs. Ugh.

My attendance at Big Dogs tomorrow is a little iffy but I'm still hoping I'll make it. It's in one shop right now for a rewiring project and tomorrow morning it goes back to another shop to troubleshoot some mystery noise coming from the rear diff.

I just put on 35s, regeared, and am now fully locked. Can't wait to revisit V-Trail and Squealer.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I hear ya. I fared ok at Camp Heep the week before last at Rausch but I ripped a tire side wall out, flatted another tire, tore off two fenders, and bent my tie rod at the last Big Dogs. Ugh.

My attendance at Big Dogs tomorrow is a little iffy but I'm still hoping I'll make it. It's in one shop right now for a rewiring project and tomorrow morning it goes back to another shop to troubleshoot some mystery noise coming from the rear diff.

I just put on 35s, regeared, and am now fully locked. Can't wait to revisit V-Trail and Squealer.
Ok. So now I don't feel so bad. I don't know if my problems are a side product of summer or me just wheeling harder. Never had a single problem until the last three trips. I wanted to make it once to Big dogs since I'm real close to there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts