Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the price point of $45 and at 4 1/2 inches I think is the right size for the light bar on my Barricade bumper. Costs for LEDs are all over the place and no way can I stick $300 or $400 lights on the bumpers. Someone give me a review please

ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
I really like the price point of $45 and at 4 1/2 inches I think is the right size for the light bar on my Barricade bumper. Costs for LEDs are all over the place and no way can I stick $300 or $400 lights on the bumpers. Someone give me a review please
You can find 20+ customer reviews on the site, as well as some pictures. Let me know if you have any other questions or if you'd like a quote on some lights!

-Ryan

Registered
I bought a pair. I am actually very happy with them. Very bright, good coloring, seem very solid. They only coming with the 30 degree beam pattern though, so definitely a flood light more than a spot.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
All the reviews on ET are 5 star, Just might give these a try, thanks fuchuck. They are 1000 lumens, QT has some 4" that are 3500 lumens for $210 a pair and 4500 for $350 a pair.

Registered
Jedi, the biggest problem I've found is that Raxiom only makes this one size. If you're looking to add other lights is different sizes that look the same you're not going to find them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts