Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a buddy that wants to see what this jeep stuff is all about so I'm looking to see if anyone is going out?

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Fred...how it goin.. that does sound like some fun. I haven't been out to CB for a while now. Let me talk with my buddy and see what all he's up for. I don't want to make him poop his paints..lol

·
GO STEELERS !
2,165 Posts
Hey Fred...how it goin.. that does sound like some fun. I haven't been out to CB for a while now. Let me talk with my buddy and see what all he's up for. I don't want to make him poop his paints..lol
IF he is your buddy you should be doing everything possible TO make him poop his pants, then have a great laugh........

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
There is a couple of us going up to Cleghorn on Saturday, just for the day, you are more than welcome to join us. PM me if you want the particulars.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts

:bop:
You may want to give him a "heads up" to bring clean skivvies (just in case).

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
IF he is your buddy you should be doing everything possible TO make him poop his pants, then have a great laugh........
This is funny because I have a neighbor that has earned the name Sponge Bob Shity pants..lol
He claims it was the breakfast burrito but???
by the time we were off the rocks he had used up his underwear, both socks and one of his long sleeves from his shirt. .oh and the half a roll of toilet paper I had in the jeep...all I can say is that them were some big rock we were on that day..
Good times!

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There is a couple of us going up to Cleghorn on Saturday, just for the day, you are more than welcome to join us. PM me if you want the particulars.
Thanks for the offer but I can't run Saturday unfortunately.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Steve we are prerunning our HDR route out at SW if he is looking for something a little more mild
Thanks Joe that sounds like fun. My buddy lives next to Slash X so I'll see if he's interested or if he's looking to do something out of his neighborhood. .lol

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
This is funny because I have a neighbor that has earned the name Sponge Bob Shity pants..lol
by the time we were off the rocks he had used up his underwear, both socks and one of his long sleeves from his shirt. .oh and the half a roll of toilet paper I had in the jeep...all I can say is that them were some big rock we were on that day..
Good times!

Wow! This is why I try to eat light the day before wheeling. Usually won't drink beer, etc.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow! This is why I try to eat light the day before wheeling. Usually won't drink beer, etc.
Those are some good words of advice right there. I think his problem had more to do with the 3 points of contact or the lack there of that day..:awesome:

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Let me know!
I sure will bud. So the Misfits are going to lead a run for HDR this year..so cool cause they really can use the help. It's going to be a great event this year and some awesome trails that people will really enjoy.
I thought the Slash X venue was great but they need help in the trail they offered.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I sure will bud. So the Misfits are going to lead a run for HDR this year..so cool cause they really can use the help. It's going to be a great event this year and some awesome trails that people will really enjoy. I thought the Slash X venue was great but they need help in the trail they offered.
That's the plan at least. Jesse approached us at one of the meetings and asked for help, I think he was trying to avoid a repeat of last year. Unfortunately I won't be here to be part of it, I'll be out of state, but the least I could do was help put together the route.

I think it will be a good one. It's most of my favorite parts, a Stoddard Wells sampler if you will. I'm getting the guys out over the next couple weeks to learn the route and shake down any last issues.

It's pretty much everywhere you ran us that one time, plus el Diablo and a sweet little waterfall I found near Achey Breaky.

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
Those are some good words of advice right there. I think his problem had more to do with the 3 points of contact or the lack there of that day..:awesome:
Copy that!

I was an EMT for a few years. We used to say that in a car accident, first you say it, then you do it. ha ha

·
Registered
772 Posts
Originally Posted by WOKNROX View Post
Good times!
hahahahahahahahahaha!!! holy moly....:awesome::awesome::awesome:
Stevo ..only you would say it that way. lol

·
Super Moderator
10,631 Posts
Hey, same here!

Taking my bud to try out his brand-spanking-new 2015 JKRHR on Cleghorn this Saturday.

We are meeting at the Chevron station at 9am. I will be in my Commando Green JKR and he will be in a brand new Sunset Orange.

·
Super Moderator
10,631 Posts
Turns out: we are out this weekend.

My buddy just found out his Jeep is still sitting in a rail yard somewhere in Ohio!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts