Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to start ordering parts and upgrades for my jeep.

Wondering which suppliers you folks use and have had the best results with.
Examples: Quadratec, Morris, All things jeep, etc.?

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I've used a few over the years, lately I like morris. I also check prices of things I want on amazon, ebay, etc. for alot of things amazon is the cheapest.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I like Morris too the prices are competitive and since they are here in Florida shipping is super fast. Best of all the customer service is excellent and I always get the right part.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd like to find one closer to here in Indiana. It seems like most actual retail stores are a thing of the past.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I use extreme terrain and quadratec a lot. Quadratecs headquarters is only about 30 minutes from me so most of the time I get my order next day. But the downside to their website is they never tell you if something is out of stock. I ordered a winch from them and they sent a confrontation email saying it was out of stock and I'd have to wait. I'd i would have known that I would have gone somewhere else. So if you need a part fast they might not be the best route to go

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
Extreme Terrain and Northridge. Morris is also good. Allen's Offroad has treated me well also.

·
Registered
459 Posts
4WD Parts is the fastest here on the left coast.... they seem to have a great selection and it's almost always in stock...
Extreme Terrain is great and they have good customer service.... only thing I can complain about with them is it takes more than a week to get stuff to Oregon.... but good prices and if you plan ahead.... they are money...
Quadratec is also real good... I havent' had a bad experience with them yet... price is good and they have great customer service too.
Amazon....? you better know what part number you need exactly before you buy... or know exactly what you want before you hit the "buy" button.... you cannot talk to a human but returns are easy...

Hope that helps... have fun.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I like Morris too. Always pleasent to work with, great pricing. I shop around as some items Morris doesn't have, but if they do have it I normally go with them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Love the guys at Morris. Been ordering for a long time now and best part of being in FLA is regular shipping becomes overnight. I finally visited their new store and the guys were great and helpful.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
I mostly use Amazon, but sometimes Quadratec.. living in NY things come next day most of the time.

I have used Morris for a couple things, but I have since stopped mostly because of how much they spam my inbox.
companies who use this tactic (when I opt out of emails) that still send them lose all credibility with me.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Living in Hawaii, shipping is pretty much impossible. But if you do your research and know the part numbers you are looking for, Amazon prime is your best bet. I'm sure they hate me, I've probably tripled my membership price of $100 for the year just in free shipping because of prime. Only once I was charged extra shipping, they charged me $40 to have two seats shipped. Even the brand new windshield frame that's coming tomorrow was free shipping.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Baseline 4x4 is only 45min-hour away from you.
Ok, cool. That's good info! I'm ordering my lift kit and stuff so I will check them out.

Do you guys find it better, when you can, to order direct from the manufacturer vs. going thru a supplier? Seems there's not much difference in prices on most things.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts