Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously. Has anyone ever received an email back from these guys?

I've emailed them three times, a week apart, and have not heard back once! I tried calling today, on my dime as they don't have a toll-free number, and gave up after forty(!) minutes.

I've never experienced such poor customer service, in any industry.

·
Premium Member
843 Posts
Seriously. Has anyone ever received an email back from these guys?

I've emailed them three times, a week apart, and have not heard back once! I tried calling today, on my dime as they don't have a toll-free number, and gave up after forty(!) minutes.

I've never experienced such poor customer service, in any industry.
I own two of their programmers. A 3715 purchased 8/03 for my 02' Dodge 1500 QC 4x4, and a 3872 purchased 12/14 for my 12' JK. Both work great.
3872 took a bit of work to download and upgrade to current Revision of programming. But once it was complete, everything worked.
The 3715 needed to be shipped back to Superchips for the upgrade.
The only correspondence I have had with them is when I had my 3715 mail-in "uppgraded" by them in Jan 2011. Phoned them about upgrade procedure. Mailed in the programmer with Proof of Purchase for $30 upgrade to a "new" programmer. They charged my card and sent me an email with invoice and tracking info for returned unit.
Never had an issue and both still work great.
Maybe I was lucky.
Seems like Customer Service is usually the first thing to suffer when the economy starts to go south.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just want to provide an update here, it's only fair.

I'm happy to report that once I did get a hold of the Superchips folks, they were very responsive, and after sending a new flash to my device, everything is working perfectly.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Good on you for taking a sec to follow up! Many come to forums to complain or ask for tech help and never follow up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts