Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
141 - 143 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
THANK YOU THANK YOU. After discovering a literal lake in my Jeep I was at a loss. Finding your post and extensive/thorough documentation helped me a great deal. Per the dealership the leak fix and new carpet is covered under my 3yr/36K mile warranty. Here's hoping that is the case. Again, thank you... and you have a an awesome Jeep color :)

·
Retired Moderator
104,223 Posts
THANK YOU THANK YOU. After discovering a literal lake in my Jeep I was at a loss. Finding your post and extensive/thorough documentation helped me a great deal. Per the dealership the leak fix and new carpet is covered under my 3yr/36K mile warranty. Here's hoping that is the case. Again, thank you... and you have a an awesome Jeep color :)
Welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Going to jump on the wagon, and follow this thread. I mentioned puddles in my passenger side front floor in another thread I started a few weeks ago. Seems to be coming down the door jam from where the freedom panel meets the A-pillar, and runs down behind the kick panel near the passenger's right calf...really can't even see the water trail unless you pull the black panel by the passengers right calf. Did some additional wx stripping on the door jam based on youtube research. Partially, not fully, fixed problem.

141 - 143 of 143 Posts