Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my Jeep. Its simple, efficient and seriously capable. Did I mention it was affordable, a convertable and better on gas than a Bugati Veyron. Its deffinatly a Jeep Thing with this guy, how bout all of you??

·
Registered
487 Posts
Cause its fun to drive all year round and there's a million ways you can personalize/mod it.

·
..shall not be infringed!
4,666 Posts
I don't think it can be easily described. Either your a jeeper, or your not. Either you absolutely have to have a Jeep, or you don't. If you're a Jeeper, you have no choice - you can't be happy with any other vehicle. I have loved jeeps all my adult life. I really don't know (or care) why.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Jeeps are fun everyday! They'll go anywhere at anytime, with or without a top on! Not to mention there isnt a thing you cant do to them! Plus... all the guys and gals who own them are always willing to pass on their knowledge of anything they know to help you out! And we wave to each other all the time not knowing who is in the other jeep passing by.
Nothing better than a Jeep!

·
Premium Member
3,647 Posts
Cause it doesn't look like, act like, or behave like anything else out there......along with everything already mentioned.

·
Registered
733 Posts
As one of the many who have come to this conclusion: After driving a Wrangler, I can't imagine driving anything else in this lifetime. Convertible, very capable, easy to wrench on, unending aftermarket parts/mods available, great looks, and simply a blast to drive in any configuration (top and doors off still gives me "perma-grin"). I love the damn thing, plain and simple, and anything less would be a compromise.

My only complaint, after every mod, I am left even more hungry for the next one. Maybe it is the ultimate toy for grown men (and many women), as my wife regularly accuses me. Funny though, when I take off the top and doors and she is the first one out the door on the weekend, she usually leaves me her minivan in the garage....

·
..shall not be infringed!
4,666 Posts
As one of the many who have come to this conclusion: After driving a Wrangler, I can't imagine driving anything else in this lifetime. Convertible, very capable, easy to wrench on, unending aftermarket parts/mods available, great looks, and simply a blast to drive in any configuration (top and doors off still gives me "perma-grin"). I love the damn thing, plain and simple, and anything less would be a compromise.
Well put, gluestick! :thumb:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
X2

I love it when I am at a restaurant or some place where I can see my Jeep and all the people that walk by and have to stop and look. You are owning something that many wish they had.

·
Registered
24 Posts
When everyone checks out the jeep. I love watching my friends attempt to drive around and park parallel in the city. Very entertaining. I love checking out the other jeeps to see what mods they have done. Best part of owning my Jeep is loading it up for a camping trip! Fits everyone and everything with the top still off :)

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I can't describe it. I have never been this enthusiastic about a vehicle. Even the old lady has kinda excused my over excitement with little things I do to it (Not normal with other things I take on:rofl:)

It's a man's convertible (IE, Not a miata):surrender:

People with American sports cars look at it in the same category (American Icon Status):surrender: Actually, I think I have gotten more nods from guys in corvette's than waves from other Jeepers :nonono:

Most people actually want a Wrangler, but realize it probably is not right for them. (Status):surrender:

Customizability, is that a word?:surrender:

Kinda like how travelling to the Super Bowl is a grown up's version of a teenagers Spring Break:punk:

Also, my search for a lifelong car is over, almost ended up with a Yukon.

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
New2012JEEP said:
I can't describe it. I have never been this enthusiastic about a vehicle. Even the old lady has kinda excused my over excitement with little things I do to it (Not normal with other things I take on:rofl:)

It's a man's convertible (IE, Not a miata):surrender:

People with American sports cars look at it in the same category (American Icon Status):surrender: Actually, I think I have gotten more nods from guys in corvette's than waves from other Jeepers :nonono:

Most people actually want a Wrangler, but realize it probably is not right for them. (Status):surrender:

Customizability, is that a word?:surrender:

Kinda like how travelling to the Super Bowl is a grown up's version of a teenagers Spring Break:punk:

Also, my search for a lifelong car is over.
This aint a battle no need to surrender. Just messin with ya

·
Registered
1,419 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
ICON. NOTHING COMES CLOSE. do anything go anywhere vehicle.

·
Registered
315 Posts
The Jeep is an icon and is as American as baseball and apple pie and has won wars! :appl: And basically redefined the term "as the crow flies" being the vehicle that can in fact traverse THAT exact route.

Not to mention the fact that it is one of thee most customizable rigs, that you can change numerous ways to your liking, a virtual "Mr Potato Head" of vehicles. :rofl:

·
Really liking the Jeep...
1,956 Posts
Many reasons, many given here already:

An American icon, proven, robust, unique, customizable, bad-ass , and was the right size and color with a good stereo.

That's just right off the top...

I might not have wanted to drive in the past, but NOW if you call me on the phone at three AM shouting "WAFFLES!!" I'm going for my shoes and picking you up!

·
Registered
278 Posts
My two dream cars to own in my lifetime was #1 a jeep and #2 a Mercedes. Two completely different tastes and status symbols. I got my Benz first and for 4 years I was miserable. I hated how I felt in it. I felt like everyone hated me and wished bad things upon me. With my jeep I feel so approachable and fun. When I see people staring at me in it I no longer feel like they think I'm some stuck up snob. I feel Like I'm "above people" in a different way now and people should be jealous of me........because their just driving a piece of metal and I'm having fun!! I will never drive another car again I'm in love with my jeep!

·
Registered
98 Posts
It's a 4 door, 4WD convertible and that's what I want to drive.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts