Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a wider fender that I can put on my 2011 4dr Unlimited? I changed to 33" Duratracs and the tires stick out more than I expected. So now I've got all kind of road crap hitting my doors. I usually take the doors off in the summer, so I was hoping I could replace the fenders. I have plenty of tire clearance.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Bushcrackers dont tend to last very long (hence the nickname) I would invest in a nicer fender maybe even tube fenders? alot of people's tires stick out past the fenders though, I would wait a while and see if you get used to it.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
ACE just released their wide tube fenders that are about the price of the Bushwackers. That's what I'll be purchasing.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I live in a jurisdiction where my tires are not allowed to stick out past my fenders. I looked in to the Bushwackers, and, the flat ones at least, do not extend any further than stock...

·
Registered
264 Posts
Stay on the folks at poison spyder, they've announced wide fenders coming out soon...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts