Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is the second Jeep in the family since my 1975 CJ. 2018 my daughter got her 18 JK Safari Unlimted. Now the wife just purchased herself a white JT Rubicon. Well daddy’s wallet has a major squeeze as daddy doesn’t do stock very well. She purchased the (Still unnamed) ride 10-23-20 Already my wallet is screaming.
I will post a pic as it was on the lot and will keep posting as the new parts arrive. HAPPY JEEPING!!
Sorry folks, I will post pics as soon as I get them hosted. I thought I could upload from my own files.

·
Retired Moderator
100,608 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.
Congrats on the new Ride!

Reactions: WalletCrusher

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
Welcome from Arizona.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well this is the second Jeep in the family since my 1975 CJ. 2018 my daughter got her 18 JK Safari Unlimted. Now the wife just purchased herself a white JT Rubicon. Well daddy’s wallet has a major squeeze as daddy doesn’t do stock very well. She purchased the (Still unnamed) ride 10-23-20 Already my wallet is screaming.
I will post a pic as it was on the lot and will keep posting as the new parts arrive. HAPPY JEEPING!!
Sorry folks, I will post pics as soon as I get them hosted. I thought I could upload from my own files.
nice!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts