Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I saw a sticky post in the NJ forum about this event (listed for OC, NJ), but nothing in general NJ forum. I know this year has moved slightly south on the beach - looking forward to it as an out-of-stater, but former New Jerseyan.. I watched some of the vids on youtube from last year. Question: the beach sand looks pretty solid in this area - unlike some of the Outer Banks/Island Beach deep rut-type stuff. Will I still need to air down? Running 285/70/17 on a two door jk

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
I was in Wildwood in 2015 and its not like being at IBSP in terms of where they have most of the events. The sand there is flatter, and harder. However, you do have to go through some soft, rutty tracks to get there. I would not advise against airing down, you just never know

·
Registered
199 Posts
Almost 1500 jeeps this year so Jeep Invasion should be awesome. I will be hanging with Dirtydog and One Stop

·
Registered
221 Posts
Rain poured down this morning for a brief time. Outside of that, here we go....ANOTHER JEEP ADVENTURE in south jersey

The Green Machine

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was there on Saturday, excellent turn out. This was our first time down there but next year we'll be down there for the weekend. Awesome event!

·
Registered
71 Posts
2 weeks to 2018 Jeep Invasion Wildwood. Can't wait. My wife and I had a great time last year for a day trip. This year we're bringing the kiddies along and making it a 3 day weekend. Waiting on registation packets to be mailed out this week.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts