Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just made the run down to pick up 15 Cases of Lone Star and Lone Star Light.

Thanks to my JeepTals.com Sponsor

There are going to be 69 Jeeps plus 22 Trail Guides I'm sure lots of folks will bring there own beer.

Do you think that is going to be enough for our weekend of wheeling at the Y.O. Ranch? I've loaded 50 Cigars in my Humidor and just charged both my lighters. The Car wash just brought back my Jeep Washed and Vacuumed.

I'm all packed and filled with gas.

All I need to do is pack my laptop and podcasting stuff.

In less than 8 hours I'm out of here and on my way to Mountain Home, TX.

Am I forgetting anything?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sure your not coming to Kentucky in early May? I would like to hang out near your beer truck err jeep.:D
Chad

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So sorry!

IU98 said:
Sure your not coming to Kentucky in early May? I would like to hang out near your beer truck err jeep.:D
Chad
Next year!

My big trip in May this year is the 2006 Palo Duro Jeep Jamoree just outside Amarillo, TX. 11 Hour Drive without leaving Texas!

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
A Trailer for the ice and other 15 cases of beer!

·
Registered
283 Posts
In TX? Where's the BBQ wagon and the REST of the beer?

:flipoff:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Do you get to mingle with the vendors that will be at the YO? If so, give the guy's from Jeep Outfitters a hardy welcome. This will be their first time at the ranch.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Nothing says "Good times" like drinkin' lots of beer then gettin' behind the wheel.:rolleyes:

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
amerijeep said:
Nothing says "Good times" like drinkin' lots of beer then gettin' behind the wheel.:rolleyes:
Yeah, not sure about this one....:confused: Gonna have to go with amerijeep here, don't know how I feel about the beer thread...:eek:

·
Registered
466 Posts
amerijeep said:
i can agree with it just keep it under control. its kinda like second nature up here in the maine woods grab a 6 pack of coors light and hit the trails, although may have been in excess the other day when we ended up in some one blueberry field and none of us knew where we were. but i think it is alright overall and it s a fun experiance, hey you only live once

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
mmasuperman12 said:
i can agree with it just keep it under control. its kinda like second nature up here in the maine woods grab a 6 pack of coors light and hit the trails, although may have been in excess the other day when we ended up in some one blueberry field and none of us knew where we were. but i think it is alright overall and it s a fun experiance, hey you only live once

yes, but if things turn out bad.....
or:

or even worse:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Don't worry, be happy. The YO ranch has a strict no drinking policy while wheeling. The drinking part is only for evenings, when all the tall tales are told. Kind of keeps the throat lubricated while telling the tall tales..........you know what I mean......lol

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
amerijeep said:
That's cool.

Has anyone noticed that Kat has emoticons for every occassion?
It's cool if the passengers want to have a few on the runs, but just be careful with the drivers doin too much of that. I've seen flops happen because of that kind of stuff.

And yeah, jepper Kat is amazing with that stuff. She might just earn a different title with all of these. :D

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I saw them there

jeepsrus said:
Do you get to mingle with the vendors that will be at the YO? If so, give the guy's from Jeep Outfitters a hardy welcome. This will be their first time at the ranch.
We drank all but one case. What a trip!

No alcohol on the trails at all on the YO Ranch EVER!!!.

I had to have a blood transfusion after breakfast every morning.

We told the guys from Jeep Outfitters I would volunteer my Jeep as a Bumper Model.

They did not take me up on my offer. :(

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
I Love the YO Ranch

I was on a Tail Gunner on this trip and did not get to take too many pics but I did spend a lot of time running up and down the rocks.

My group had 2 Toyota Trucks we sent home on stretchers; there was also an H1, two H2 and about a dozen Jeeps. Our group and we covered a ton of trails over the weekend with minimal carnage except for the YODAs.

The H1 was an absolute beast and we were real gentle on the H2s but they got their maximum pucker factor.

All and all everyone sounded like they had a good time.

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Glad you had a good trip Greg. It would be nice to have some jeep pictures though and not just some jeep tales. :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Jeep Outfitters

Thanks for checking in with them Greg, they should have taken you up on the bumper deal. It would have gotten that bumper a lot of exposure. Glad you had a great time, and hope you took some pics to share with us. At least you had enough beer with you...........lol.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts