Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for new tires for next year. Huge fan of the bfg a/t, installed 2" lift, but love my stock rims. Will 32x11.50x15 go on the stock 15 rim pretty well with no problems? I know I'll probably need spacers, but other than that am I clear?

·
Registered
86 Posts
yes your fine , might need minor plastic trimming

·
Knows a couple things...
49,417 Posts
That combination places the sidewalls of the rear tires extremely close to the rear coil spring buckets, I can't recommend it... especially if your axles are not perfectly centered after having installed a suspension lift where one side would be too close. Suspension lifts pull axles off to the side (rear to the right, front to the left) unless you compensate by adjusting/replacing the track bar. you could experience some inside rear tire sidewall damage.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Are your current rims 7" or 8" wide? I wouldn't do 11.5 on a 7" rim.

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
I agree wi bschurr... Wider rim (8 inch).

My OME 2" lift came with a track bar relocation bracket for the rear. You'll need to get a wheel alignment immediately after the lift and tire install. See my pics for a 32 inch tire install. I went the narrow route (metric tires).

·
Registered
86 Posts
he mentions he will use spacers

so it doesn't matter what size rim

yes they will fit with a 2'' lift and 1.5 spacers all day

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
he mentions he will use spacers so it doesn't matter what size rim yes they will fit with a 2'' lift and 1.5 spacers all day
Thanks a lot. I'll start prices... Good ideas on a well made good set of spacers?? What price range should I look for

1 - 8 of 8 Posts